All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
**Our promise to you: **
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part-time Shift: Night
Location: 7700 S Broadway Littleton, Colorado 80122
The role you'll contribute:
Assists in smooth daily operations of the Labor & Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum unit. Assists with vaginal deliveries under the direction of a Registered Nurse and provider and within scope of practice. Functions as a Scrub Tech for surgical procedures. Maintains supplies and equipment on the unit. Assists with maintenance of Point of Care Testing and High-Level Disinfection equipment. Performs clerical and business support tasks as assigned. Assumes personal accountability for organizational mission and core values.
The value you'll bring to the team:
· **Assists with safe and appropriate delegated patient care tasks which are directly supervised by a Registered Nurse and provider. ***
· **Provides person-centered care with sensitivity and respect for the human experience in a collaborative fashion with other team members. Assists care team in achieving daily patient and family goals. ***
· **Functions as a Scrub Tech for surgical procedures. Demonstrates appropriate skill to scrub a variety of cases. ***
· **Verifies surgical procedure with circulator, provider and other team members. ***
· **Sets up sterile table with instruments, supplies, equipment, and medications/solutions needed for procedure. ***
· **Prepares solutions used during surgical cases. Follows regulatory standards related to surgical procedures. ***
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High School graduate or GED
· Completion of a Surgical Tech program
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association
· Current Colorado Surgical Technologist Registration for associates working in Colorado.
· Certification in Surgical Technology from the National Board Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting
· (NBSTSA) or Certification as a Tech in Surgery from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Littleton
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23026460
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7700 S BROADWAY
Pay Range: $25.6 - $40.64
Location: Littleton, CO
Job ID: 23026460
Job Family: Surgery
Shift: 3 - Night