All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Shift : Days
Location: 7700 S BROADWAY, Littleton, 80122
The role you’ll contribute (Job Summary):
Provide clerical/office support within a physician clinic, including, but not limited to reception, telephone, medical records, charge entry, referrals, and retrieval of medical information from internal and external systems and sources. Also provide support by facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
The value you’ll bring to the team (Role/Responsibilities):
· This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned.
· Schedule and confirm patient appointments and revise appointments as needed.
· Greet patients/caregivers and provide whatever assistance needed in a manner that reflects the high quality of services with the understanding that the provision of quality medical care requires active teamwork and professional conduct.
· Follow up with patients who have not kept appointments.
· Thorough and confidential maintenance of patient charts and records including importing and communication of scanned documents.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Education: High School Diploma or GED
· Experience: Previous work history that demonstrates basic office and computer skills, filing, telephone answering, reception, basic knowledge of computer software i.e. Microsoft Word, E-mail, Excel, etc.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Financial Services
Organization: AdventHealth Rocky Mountain
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23026241
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7700 S BROADWAY
Pay Range: $17.36 - $27.77
Location: Littleton, CO
Job ID: 23026241
Job Family: Patient Financial Services
Shift: 1 - Day