All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
**Our promise to you: **
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Littleton
The role you'll contribute:
Effectively assist physicians in performing a variety of highly specialized Cardiovascular procedures including, but not limited to, diagnostic and interventional catheterization, pacemaker/defibrillator implantation, intra-aortic balloon pump operation (IABP), and electrophysiology studies.
The value you'll bring to the team:
Effectively assist physicians in performing a variety of highly specialized Cardiovascular procedures including, but not limited to, diagnostic and interventional catheterization, pacemaker/defibrillator implantation, intra-aortic balloon pump operation (IABP), and electrophysiology studies. Acute MI function of Circulator*
Evaluates and documents patient status and responds appropriately; intervenes/refers in a timely manner to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
Reflects clinical expertise, competence, and proficiency based on knowledge/skills and exceeds essential job responsibilities per department standards.
Reflects commitment to continued learning and sharing knowledge with patients and co-workers. Demonstrates “team player” characteristics. Is punctual, willing to assist others; participates in sub committees and initiates in-services.
Participates in performance improvement activities to evaluate care outcomes driven by an underlying curiosity & desire to know more.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· A graduate of a diploma, associate or baccalaureate academic program in health science or Graduate of a accredited program in invasive cardiovascular technology also acceptable.
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association
· Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) through CCI; OR Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES); OR RRT with post primary certification of Cardiac-Interventional Radiography through ARRT.
· Colorado Surgical Assistant License or Surgical Technologist Certification upon hire unless performing SA duties within the scope of another active Colorado license, certification, or registration (required for Colorado employed staff only).
· Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) upon hire or within 6 Months of Hire.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Organization: AdventHealth Littleton
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23026739
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7700 S BROADWAY
Pay Range: $32.57 - $49.17
Location: Littleton, CO
Job ID: 23026739
Job Family: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Shift: 1 - Day