All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
Location: Advent Health Louisville- 100 Health Park Dr
Louisville, CO, 80027
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Avista
· Superior, Broomfield and surrounding Boulder area communities.
· A 114-bed full-service hospital provides first-rate Heart and Vascular and emergency care.
· Louisville and Boulder area's largest and most innovative birth center and home of the area’s largest Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery.
The role you’ll contribute:
Maintains clinical equipment through the effective use of the Medical Equipment Management Program. Supervises biomedical technicians, and is responsible for workload management, overseeing shop operations and ensuring timely performance of maintenance activities. As needed, performs a variety of tasks associated with the installation, maintenance, calibration, and repair of complex biomedical equipment. The individual demonstrates adherence to the AdventHealth service standards. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Establishes work priorities and provides daily supervision and support to all assigned staff
· Demonstrates exceptional customer service, while interacting effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff as well as the broader health care community
· Administers coaching, delivers performance feedback and provides discipline with guidance and assistance from the Clinical Engineering Manager
· Makes critical decisions in absence of the Clinical Engineering Manager
· Enforces AdventHealth and facility policies and procedures.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Six years of experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment.
· Valid state driver’s license and driving record in accordance with AdventHealth policy; variable travel requirements depending on primary site that may require use of personal vehicle with liability insurance.
· Associate Degree in a related field of study or equivalent technical or military training.
· Demonstrates patient/customer focused, compassionate behavior.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Bio Medical
Organization: AdventHealth Rocky Mountain
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23019649
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 100 HEALTH PARK DR
Pay Range: $36.9 - $55.35
Location: Louisville, CO
Job ID: 23019649
Job Family: Bio Medical
Shift: 1 - Day