All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: Adventhealth Avista
The role you’ll contribute:
Maintains clinical equipment through the effective use of the Medical Equipment Management Program. Supervises biomedical technicians, and is responsible for workload management, overseeing shop operations and ensuring timely performance of maintenance activities. As needed, performs a variety of tasks associated with the installation, maintenance, calibration, and repair of complex biomedical equipment. The individual demonstrates adherence to the AdventHealth service standards. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team (Role/Responsibilities):
• Establishes work priorities and provides daily supervision and support to all assigned staff
• Demonstrates exceptional customer service, while interacting effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff as well as the broader health care community
• Supervises and occasionally performs installation, troubleshooting, repair and calibration of clinical equipment
• Supervises the maintenance of a calibration program for electronic and safety testing equipment used by the department
• Supervises scheduled maintenance and electrical safety inspections. May also perform such duties as needed.
• Communicates the need for proper planning, time utilization, high quality and cost containment.
• Supervises, coordinates and evaluates the work performed by service contractors to include maintenance, calibration, installation and verification of service documentation.
• Supervises and maintains timely, accurate and thorough documentation as outlined by current policies and procedures.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Associate degree in a related field of study or equivalent technical experience AND
· Six years of experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment
· Valid state driver’s license and driving record in accordance with AdventHealth policy; variable travel requirements depending on primary site that may require use of personal vehicle with liability insurance
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Bio Medical
Organization: AdventHealth Avista
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034004
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 100 HEALTH PARK DR
Pay Range: $38.89 - $58.71
Location: Louisville, CO
Job ID: 23034004
Job Family: Bio Medical
Shift: 1 - Day