All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 18923 STATE RD 54, Lutz, 33558
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
The role you’ll contribute: Ultrasound Technician
The Diagnostic Medical Sonographer uses Ultrasound to locate, evaluate and record anatomical, pathological and functional data to aid the physician in the diagnosis of disease and/or injury while maintaining the highest standard of patient care.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates proficiency in performing technical imaging procedures on all patient age groups and ability to teach the same.
· Provides imaging procedures to all patients, regardless of age, race or sex.
· Technologist if proficient on the use of their specific imaging equipment and the department’s policies and procedures.
· Maintain highest standard of patient care
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
· Ability to learn and use Radiology software packages such as IDX, Radworks, Current PACS application.
· Ability to quickly learn and follow departmental policies and procedures.
· Maintain responsibility for all continuing and annual education.
· Must maintain all required registries and licenses to perform imaging procedures.
· High School or equivalent
· 1 year of experience in a hospital or private practice environment.
· Registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
· Satisfactory completion of approved medical sonography program
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042483
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $28.81 - $43.22
Location: Lutz, FL
Job ID: 23042483
Job Family: Physician Services
Shift: 1 - Day