AdventHealth Administrative Radiology Facilitator Maitland FT Days in Maitland, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Administrative Radiology Facili. - AdventHealth Medical Group
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- Searches PACS to ensure all studies are dictated in a timely manner including critical exams and critical values.
- Manages multiple phone lines using a professional and positive attitude. Provides follow up calls until communication is delivered to correct parties involved. Provides warm phone transfers to Radiologists and other departments.
- Uses physician contact numbers accurately and appropriately as well as campus extensions and tie-lines. Ability to locate phone numbers efficiently.
- Demonstrates understanding of all pertinent procedures and policies particularly AdventHealth’s Hospital, Incident, Command, System (HICS) policy, HIPAA regulations, the physician to physician communication policy along with the over-read and one off read procedures.
- Appropriately uses Radiologists schedule and worklist rotations to facilitate processes.
- Attends department meetings and promotes positive dialogue with respect to department objectives. Listens and is responsible to understand all agenda items.
What You Will Need:
· Understanding of medical terminology
· Skill with Microsoft Office
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Experience with computers and medical software applications
· Associates degree in Radiology or Healthcare, preferred
· Basic Life Support (BLS)
The Administrative Radiology Facilitator (RF), reporting to the Radiology Facilitator Supervisor, utilizes administrative skills to assist the Radiologists as well as referring physicians and clinical staff. This position assists in coordinating exams once they reach Picture Archiving Communication Systems (PACS) by ensuring a timely reading and report delivery to ordering and referring physicians. Provides professional customer service in person as well as over the phone.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.