AdventHealth Annual Wellness Visit LPN or RN in Maitland, Florida
Annual Wellness Visit LPN or RN - AdventHealth Medical Group-Annual Wellness Visits
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- Provides interventions within the scope of license that have direct influence on clinical and financial outcomes
- Collaborates with team members/stakeholders to provide a smooth, organized and efficient flow of patients in a systematic approach to provide and coordinate health care services to a defined population across the continuum
- Performs billable services such as Annual Wellness
- Functions as a liaison between patients, physicians/providers and staff to provide accurate communication.
- Performs Nurse Visits by protocol
- Performs Medicare Annual Wellness Visit:
- Measure height, weight, BMI, BP and other routine measurements
- Review Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and address concerns/questions
- Provides care coordination and provides written/typed action plan for preventive care and screenings
- Complete medication reconciliation
- Provides patient education and wellness counseling in accordance with guidelines
- Ensure all appropriate documentation is entered and uploaded to electronic medical record (EMR)
- Satisfy Quality Measures in accordance to AHMG/AdventHealth strategic plan
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- RN or LPN License
- CPR certification
- 3-5 years experience preferred.
This position is responsible for assisting physicians/providers by performing Medicare Annual Wellness Visits on eligible patients. This role requires travel throughout Central Florida.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.