All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Shift : Monday-Friday (8am-5pm).
Location: Three openings total- 2 will be at the Altamonte Campus (601 EAST ALTAMONTE DRIVE ALTAMONTE SPRINGS 32701), with some travel required within Orange County, and one will be located at the Winter Park campus (201 NORTH LAKEMONT AVENUE WINTER PARK 32792).
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Altamonte Springs and Winter Park
The role you’ll contribute: The Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Navigator is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) who is a key member of the healthcare team working with patients and their families to help manage the difficulties of a hospital stay. The SUD Navigator utilizes professional social work and therapeutic skills to assess patients for psycho-social and economic barriers that interfere with the attainment of healthcare goals. The SUD Navigator works closely with the care managers, physicians, nursing staff, spiritual support for patients and families with counseling services, crisis intervention, patient and parent/spouse coping, bereavement, and substance use issues and continuity of care. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs psycho-social assessments on patients and families and provides psychotherapy to patients and families coping with opioid addiction issues
· Maintains comprehensive community resources and networks to assist patients and families as they transition back to the community
· Collaborates with the multi-disciplinary team in establishing/documenting psycho-social determinants to attainment of safe discharges
· Serves as a consultant and educator to the multi-disciplinary team regarding psycho-social components of illness, and hospitalization
· Maintains professional competency by participating in continuing education and appropriate learning experiences, both internally and externally. Attends pertinent conferences and seminars regarding clinical social work and behavioral health.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Two years' experience in clinical social work
· Master's Degree in Social Work
· Clinical Social Worker License
· Experience in acute care hospital
· Experience working with medically complex patients
· Experience working with substance use and mental health disorders
· Experience in providing psychotherapy
· Experience with Baker Acts and Marchman Acts
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Case Management
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038212
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $27.77 - $41.65
Location: Maitland, FL
Job ID: 23038212
Job Family: Case Management
Shift: 1 - Day