AdventHealth CFO Population Health Services Organization in Maitland, Florida
If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then AdventHealth is the place for you!
As a faith-based organization, it is the intention of AdventHealth to identify and employ executive leaders who are professionally competent and who provide leadership that is consistent with our mission. It is required that the candidate serve the mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ and demonstrate proficiency in the AdventHealth executive leadership competencies.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Vice President/Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Population Health Services Organization (PHSO) position located in Maitland, Florida.
The CFO will oversee all strategic and operational financial management related to the PHSO and serve as a strategic business partner to the executive leadership team. While under the direction of the PHSO Executive Leader, the CFO will have matrix reporting to a Senior Finance Officer. CFO is responsible for the financial management of the health care strategies, budgeting, planning, and overall deployment of the Population Health strategic initiatives in support of AdventHealth and its mission. CFO will establish and maintain productive relationships and strong partnerships with a wide range of key stakeholders across AdventHealth and its business relationship partners.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Accountable for and oversees or performs all aspects of financial management for the PHSO including:
- Financial leader of our Health First Health Plan and new risk based Joint Venture financials, product bid cycle and related third-party activities
- Leads financial management, modeling and actuarial services for all risk-based and value-based contracts
- Partners with the Business Development team in the financial structure, actuarial services, development and optimization of payor arrangements
- Accountable for reporting financials on contract performance and identifying opportunities for financial, revenue and utilization improvements of risk-based arrangements
- Financial leadership of Clinically Integrated Network (CIN)initiatives and financial management of Accountable Care Organization (ACO), including physician compensation and incentive distribution
- Leads and oversees all system financial aspects of government programs such as BPCI-A, CJR, MSSP and Direct Contracting
- Leads the team accountable for budgeting and accounting preparation of financial statements
- Responsible for leading government/regulatory relationships and compliance, including all regulatory and rate filings
- Serves as the executive liaison to our legal and compliance team within AdventHealth
- Maintains matrix reporting relationship to Senior Finance Officer
- Provides technical, financial advice as well as guidance and knowledge to the executive leadership team, department management and finance staff
· Participates in overall strategic planning for the organization.Qualifications
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Five to ten years’ experience with health plan financials. Including a robust understanding of Medicare Advantage
· Experience serving as the financial leader for a CIN or ACO
· Must have value-based contracting experience
· Ability to develop financial models in support of healthcare products, novel forms of provider payment including capitation, pay-for-performance, shared savings and similar incentive programs
· Strong teamwork, interpersonal relations, communication, negotiation, and analytical skills
· An in-depth understanding of health care financing and the health insurance industry
· Broad experience in understanding, monitoring and managing complex business processes
· Adept at developing and implementing administrative systems to ensure timely and accurate completion of diverse business procedures
· The ability to understand health insurance and develop policies to ensure compliance
· Experience with CMMI Government Programs preferred
· Experience with Medicaid preferred
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related finance field; Master’s degree preferred
· CPA preferred
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in health insurance, and 5-10 years in an executive capacity
· Significant leadership experience in integrated delivery system(s) that include(s) a payor, including experience in managing financial relationships between the payor and provider components of the system
· Ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.