AdventHealth Clinical Trainer-LPN Float Pool in Maitland, Florida
Clinical Trainer-LPN at AdventHealth Medical Group Central Florida Float Pool
Location Address: 485 N Keller Rd Maitland, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: Full-Time/Days- Monday-Friday (exempt position)
- Serves as the trainer and effective mentor and educational resource to clinical staff with emphasis on training new employees and employees identified as needing more training. Serves as an additional resource, when needed, in regard to billing or coding issues at the practice.
- Participates in interviewing applicants and provides appropriate feedback to hiring manager, as needed. Provides valuable information to supervisors for employee performance evaluations, as needed.
- Must maintain education requirements for position and demonstrate competency, as required
- Demonstrate understanding of adult learning principles
- Is responsible for maintaining OSHA regulatory enforcement and other office compliance,
- Follows safety processes and policies to ensure appropriate care is given
- Provides and ensures patients receive whole care in all aspects of an office visit, regarding intake, test results, screenings, labs, medication administration, closure of care gaps, and all aspects necessary following AHMG policies.
- Ensures efficient office flow by preparing patient and equipment for the needed treatment and initiates testing and documents results into the practice’s designated system when appropriate.
- Clinical competencies must be passed 2 x per year
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Two (2) years of LPN experience
- Current, valid CPR certification
- Current, valid LPN license in state of Florida
The Clinical Trainer – LPN under limited supervision, provides appropriate training to identified clinical staff (both new and existing) who are needing additional education. This position helps with clinical orientation and competency assessment in conjunction with work performed by the Clinical Excellence Team. Serves as a lead medical LPN by epitomizing best practices in the examination of patients and assisting providers. Assists in patient education as needed. As a recognized trainer, may cover more than 1 practice through travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.