AdventHealth Collector Reimbursement Specialist AdventHealth Centra Care PRN in Maitland, Florida
Collector Reimbursement Specialist PRN AdventHealth Centra Care
Location: Maitland, FL
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
Work Hours/Shift: PRN, 40 hours, Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork
- Processes Explanation of Benefits and denials according to contract specifications.
- Makes collection calls to responsible parties.
- Provide customer service to patients, insurance companies and centers.
- Ensure accuracy of account balance according to Managed Care contracts
- Coordinate with Coding Educator on questions regarding ICD-10 and CPT coding
- Identify encounters that are ready for bad debt placement
What You Will Need:
- High School degree or equivalent
The Reimbursement Specialist is responsible for maintaining the accounts receivable while following the pre-established legal and financial guidelines of Adventist Health System and Florida Hospital. Additional duties include knowledge of contracts, customer service and center support. Adheres to Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Financial Services
Organization: AdventHealth Centra Care
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.