AdventHealth Collector Reimbursement Specialist PRN in Maitland, Florida
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork
- Processes Explanation of Benefits and denials according to contract specifications.
- Makes collection calls to responsible parties.
- Provide customer service to patients, insurance companies and centers.
- Ensure accuracy of account balance according to Managed Care contracts
- Coordinate with Coding Educator on questions regarding ICD-10 and CPT coding
- Identify encounters that are ready for bad debt placement
- High School degree or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.