AdventHealth Education Program Coordinator LPN in Maitland, Florida
Education Program Coordinator - LPN - AdventHealth Medical Group- Clinical Excellence Team/Clinical Improvement
Location Address: 2600 Westhall Lane, Maitland, FL, 32751
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: 8am-5pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Actively instructs clinical orientation, clinical courses, and annual competency sessions.
- Provides input for development and roll out training materials including, but not limited to, competency checklists for clinical skills.
- Serves as the trainer and effective mentor and educational resources to staff with emphasis on training new employees and employees identified as needing more training, providing information to supervisors for employee performance evaluations, as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of student externs, including, but not limited to, providing assistance and support to all students regarding the application process, supporting documents, orientation requirements; secures preceptor and ensures all documents and application are complete and approved prior to the student rotations.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, classes, and event sessions for new hire orientations and education events.
- Proctor certification exams
- Performs related duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical, ambulatory care
- Current valid State of Florida or multi-state license as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Current, Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Ability to speak and present to large groups.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Education Manager and/or the Senior Manager of Clinical Education, the Education Program Coordinator – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) functions to facilitate the goals and initiatives of the Clinical Education team. This position assists with clinical orientation, completion of clinical competencies and assessments, assist with all fascists of the implementation of the career ladder, and works in conjunction with the AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG) – Central Florida Division (CFDS) Student Program to arrange student clinical rotations at AHMG-CFDS.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.