AdventHealth LPN Scribe Float Pool at Medical Group in Maitland, Florida
License Practical Nurse - AdventHealth Medical Group
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
Faith based & mission driven organization
Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: FT/Day
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Preparation of patient medical record in advance of patient visit to include ensuring all diagnostic testing results are available. Quality Metric tab must be reviewed and orders proposed as necessary
· Room patients, obtain vitals, administer medications/vaccinations, perform point of care testing, update problem lists, History and Physical Information and Review of Systems
· Accompany physician into the patient examination room to transcribe and document accurately the physician’s encounter
· Transcribe patient orders including laboratory tests, radiology tests, medications, etc
· Function as part of the patient care team to ensure efficient workflow processes
What You Will Need:
High school graduate or equivalent.
Graduate of an Approved School of Practical/Vocational Nursing
Knowledge of health care field and medical terminology
Demonstrates ability to communicate by reading, writing and typing legibly, speaking and comprehending English effectively in order to carry out job requirements
Must be willing to float to other AHMG practices, within reason, when patient load, vacation schedules etc. make it necessary.
Demonstrates ability to communicate by reading, writing legibly, speaking and comprehending English effectively in order to carry out job requirements.
Current, valid Florida State Board of Nursing, Practical Nurse License
Current, valid CPR certification
The LPN Scribe will accompany physicians into patient exam rooms, transcribing physician dictation during patient visits and performing documentation in the EMR. They will serve as a member of the patient care team to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow process.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.