LPN Value Based Care Specialist - AdventHealth Medical Group
Location Address: 2600 Westhall, Maitland, FL
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
$2000 Sign-on Bonus Available
Faith based & mission driven organization
Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: FT/Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Identifies value-based patients overdue for visits, labs, or referrals and arranging for follow-up services as appropriate to assist with care gap closure
· Conducts pre-visit chart review of patients including identification of all needed preventive health maintenance and immunizations,
· Initiates orders before the patient sees a provider to increase care gap closure
· Fills out pre-visit forms or initiates office visits forms to communicate the review to the provider
· Participates in monthly meetings with payers.
· Process Quality reports and communicate current successes and shortfalls to the providers of the practice.
· Assists with organizing the practice patient outreach by working attribution list provided by payers, the AHPN, and our quality team.
· Develops front line practice strategies to address and close identified care gaps.
· Assists with Medication adherence.
· Assists office team/providers with RAF documentation and recommendations.
· Tracks CDI, HQPAF and Appointment Agenda forms for accuracy and completion
· Works with the office providers to assure suspect conditions are addressed as needed for patients.
· Occasionally participates in health fairs which may involve direct patient care such as taking vitals, administering immunizations, and performing eye exam
What You Will Need:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Florida LPN license
Understanding of care gap closure and value-based care
Strong computer skills including previous experience with an EMR and Microsoft Office
The Value Based Care Specialists will focus all their work with the Primary Care practices and providers on value-based members. They will outreach to patients for care gap closure, assist with RAF/HCC proposals, medication adherence and annual wellness visits for Medicare Advantage patients.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Req ID: 21006667_1
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.