AdventHealth Office Supervisor Pediatrics at Waterford Lakes in Maitland, Florida
Office Supervisor - AdventHealth Medical Group
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- Responsible for communicating effectively with all staff and providers regarding policies, procedures, forms, changes, and requirements.
- Ensures all staff adheres to compliance regulations, FHMG policies and procedures particularly in the areas of data entry, insurance, licensing, timekeeping.
- Monitors staff’s time and attendance and performs adjustments prior to payroll deadline. Tracks and reports providers’ paid leave and continuing medical education according to contract.
- Ensures employees are engaged, appreciated and encouraged by sharing survey data, creating action plans and making progress on the action plans.
- Responsible for leading the staff to provide excellent patient experience; develop and implement initiatives to continuously enhance the patient experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and zero (0) year healthcare experience, or
- Associate degree and one (1) year healthcare experience, or
- High school degree (or equivalent) and two (2) years healthcare experience.
The Office Supervisor, under the direction of the Practice Manager, Practice Administrator, Associate Director, or Director, is responsible for the overall success of one or more assigned medical practices at one or more locations with one or more providers. This position provides the leadership, direction, administration and coordination of all medical office activities except those directly involving professional medical judgment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.