AdventHealth Office Supervisor Urology Orlando in Maitland, Florida
* Office Supervisor - AdventHealth Medical Group-* Urology Orlando
* Location Address: 18120 North Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803*
* Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group*
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
* Work Hours/Shift: Full-time/Days*
* You Will Be Responsible For:*
- Responsible for communicating effectively with all staff and providers regarding policies, procedures, forms, changes, and requirements.
- Ensures all staff adheres to compliance regulations, FHMG policies and procedures particularly in the areas of data entry, insurance, licensing, timekeeping.
- Monitors staff’s time and attendance and performs adjustments prior to payroll deadline. Tracks and reports providers’ paid leave and continuing medical education according to contract.
- Ensures employees are engaged, appreciated and encouraged by sharing survey data, creating action plans and making progress on the action plans.
- Responsible for leading the staff to provide excellent patient experience; develop and implement initiatives to continuously enhance the patient experience.
* What You Will Need:*
- Bachelor’s degree and zero (0) year healthcare experience, or
- Associate degree and one (1) year healthcare experience, or
- High school degree (or equivalent) and two (2) years healthcare experience.
* Job Summary:*
The Office Supervisor, under the direction of the Practice Manager, Practice Administrator, Associate Director, or Director, is responsible for the overall success of one or more assigned medical practices at one or more locations with one or more providers. This position provides the leadership, direction, administration, and coordination of all medical office activities except those directly involving professional medical judgment.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.