AdventHealth Post Exposure Nurse PEN RN PRN AdventHealth Centra Care in Maitland, Florida
Post Exposure Nurse (PEN) RN Per Diem AdventHealth Centra Care
Location: Orlando Metro Area
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- 100 % travel, varying per diem, scheduled on call shifts 8/hr12/hr/24hr
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Accountable to support the department in assisting with the operation & profitability of the Post Exposure Nurse (PEN) Program. This may include but is not limited to:
- Functions as a Per Diem employee in an on-call-schedule arrangement to include day, evening, night and weekend shifts.
- Travels to various client locations to provide treatment for exposures, to include: patient counseling, blood draws, and medication administration when indicated.
- Follows polices & procedures to reduce risk.
- Functions within a team while remaining confident when independent.
- Interacts in a professional manner with all clients and co-workers.
- Accurately documents in electronic medical record (EMR) in a timely manner.
- Maintains all licenses and certifications.
- Performs other duties as requested.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Clinical phlebotomy experience.
- Florida State RN license.
- Florida State Driver’s License.
- CPR Certification.
The Post-Exposure Nurse (PEN) is responsible for supporting the exposure needs of all clients in ways that will be customer driven and cost effective. This position requires the consistent demonstration of excellence in customer service, while adhering to Florida Hospital policies and procedures, and to all rules and regulations applicable to local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Centra Care
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.