AdventHealth Practice Manager Internal Medicine Winter Haven in Maitland, Florida
Practice Manager - AdventHealth Medical Group- Internal Medicine Winter Haven
Location Address: 350 1st Street, Winter Haven, FL 32881
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- Responsible for financial management of practices including budget collaboration, implementation and management. Responsible for financial management of offices including ensuring cash control, bank reconciliations and deposits, and payment authorization vouchers.
- Manages the daily operations of usually two (2) or more practices and ensures the coordination of the work activities and staff schedules.
- Leads office staff teams with exemplary practices when hiring, training, coaching, evaluating and implementing the progressive discipline policy when necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring effective communication with all staff and providers regarding policies, procedures, forms, changes, and requirements.
- Ensures all staff adheres to compliance regulations, AHMG policies and procedures particularly in the areas of data entry, insurance, licensing, timekeeping.
- Bachelor’s degree and one (1) year healthcare experience or AHS Residency program OR
- Associate’s degree and two (2) years healthcare experience OR
- High School degree and four (4) years healthcare experience
- Master’s in Health, Business Administration or related field
The Practice Manager, under the direction of the Practice Administrator, Associate Director, Director, or Vice President of Operations, is responsible for the overall success of one or more assigned medical practices at one or more locations with two or more providers. This position provides the strategic leadership for a practice’s growth, direction, administration and coordination of all medical office activities except those directly involving professional medical judgment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.