Radiology Practice Coordinator-AdventHealth Medical Group-Radiology of Central Florida
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Up to $3,750 Sign-On Bonus
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Friday-Sunday 7am-7;30pm
Location: 2600 Westhall Lane, 4th floor, Maitland, FL 32751
The community you’ll be caring for:
More than 800 physicians, 450 advanced practice providers, and 2,600 clinical and support staff in over 40 specialties, provide patients with a broad range of medical and surgical services.
AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL operates over 200 offices, providing compassionate, multidisciplinary care to more than one million patients a year.
In existence since 1994, AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has demonstrated consistent growth and stability in an ever-changing health care market.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Interventional Clinical Radiology Facilitator, reporting to the Radiology Facilitator Supervisor, fulfills the responsibilities necessary to assist the radiologist to streamline workflow process and interacts with patients 100% of the time. Responsible for educating patients about the processes and can assist radiologists with the procedures. Coordinates and manages exams once they reach Archiving Communication Systems (PACS), ensuring a timely reading and report delivery to ordering and referring physicians. Evaluates studies, recognizes discrepancies and resolves issues or brings to the attention of the Radiologist. These responsibilities involve participation in a variety of technical and administrative processes which deliver quality care to physicians, ancillary staff and patients.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists Radiologist by monitoring and prioritizing all the PACS worklists for critical exams, STAT exams, established turn-around times for exams, incomplete or broken studies, corrects hanging protocols, one off reads and division call results worklists.
· May assist Radiologist with invasive procedures if needed.
· Evaluates images for completeness, diagnostic quality and correct hanging protocol.
· Follows up with exams that are incomplete or incorrect to have the exams fixed by the technologist or department manager in a timely manner for dictation.
· Proficiency in multi-tasking by monitoring worklists, handling multiple phone lines, performing administrative functions such as maintaining reading room cleanliness, and when authorized by Medical Staff, assisting with procedures.
· Provides necessary education to patients about exams and procedures.
· Assists the Radiologist with providing timely results to ancillary departments and physician offices.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
Current valid State of Florida license as a General Radiographer and American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) OR
Current valid State of Florida license as a General Radiographer and Certified Nuclear Medicine Technology (CNMT) OR
Current American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Radiological Sciences or Healthcare related field of study
· One or more years working as a registered imaging technologist (any modality)
· Advanced modality certification (CT, MRI, NM, MG)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24001550
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $25.40 - $38.104
Location: Maitland, FL
Job ID: 24001550
Job Family: Physician Services
Shift: 1 - Day