AdventHealth Senior Manager of Risk Management Registered Nurse FT Days in Maitland, Florida
Senior Risk Manager Registered Nurse AdventHealth
• Full Time: M-F 8a-5p
- Develop risk and safety strategy at the campus and system level in collaboration with senior leaders, medical staff, clinical leadership, performance improvement, and IP - both at in the inpatient and outpatient environment.
- Identify, develop and implement proactive safety improvement and risk reduction strategies for unit, campus, and system level process opportunities.
- Operations related to the Risk Management Program and related patient safety initiatives for the system.
- Implements risk management plan for assigned areas
- Responsible for maintenance of regulatory requirements for risk management programs including oversight of the event report review, grievance process, and reporting requirements for assigned facilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Clinical, Healthcare or Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Clinical, Healthcare or Business Administration
- If Clinical:
- Three years of clinical experience
- One year of healthcare risk management experience or successfully facilitating significant quality and/or safety initiatives
- If Non-Clinical:
- Five Years of healthcare risk management experience or successfully facilitating significant quality and/or safety initiatives
- Supervisory, leadership and/or people management experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- If Clinical, active Florida license or certification as one of the following:
- Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Speech Pathologist
- Radiology Technician
- Ultrasound Technician
- Physician Assistant
The Senior Manager of Risk directs day to day risk operations of multiples facilities (acute care campuses, outpatient centers, free-standing emergency centers, Healthcare University....and Church) with approximately half-million visits per year. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.