AdventHealth Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Navigator - LCSW FT Days in Maitland, Florida
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Navigator – LCSW - AdventHealth Maitland
- Full Time, Monday – Friday, day shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs psycho-social assessments on patients and families and provides psychotherapy to patients and families coping with opioid addiction issues.
- Participates in the development of programs to support patients and families dealing with opioid addiction, and substance use disorders.
- Effectively communicates with patients, families, staff, physicians, and community leaders to further development of comprehensive support for the patient. Ensures effective communication of pertinent medical information is provided to the patient.
- Collaborates with the multi-disciplinary team in establishing/documenting psycho-social determinants to attainment of safe discharges.
- Maintains comprehensive community resources and networks to assist patients and families as they transition back to the community.
- Serves as a consultant and educator to the multi-disciplinary team regarding psycho-social components of illness, and hospitalization.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- Two years’ experience in clinical social work
- State of Florida Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Experience in acute care hospital (Preferred)
- Experience working with medically complex patients (Preferred)
- Experience working with substance use disorders (Preferred)
- Experience in providing psychotherapy (Preferred)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.