AdventHealth AdventHealth Manchester - Summer Nurse Residency in Manchester, Kentucky
Nurse Residency - AdventHealth Manchester
Situated in the heart of the Daniel Boone National Forest, AdventHealth Manchester has provided whole-person care to members of Clay, Jackson, and Owsley counties for 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of AdventHealth, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
- Full-time Nursing position
- Program begins in Med Surg and includes blended didactic and precepted clinicals. Opportunity to branch into other units.
- The registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
- Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery
- We provide comprehensive benefits, training and advancement opportunities.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education
- Wellness Incentives
- Retirement savings
- Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials
What You Will Need:
- Must be a graduate of a nursing school program accredited by CCNE or ACEN
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 or higher
- Must be graduating this year or have graduated within the past 12 months
- Current Kentucky RN license (may apply without license or with compact state license)
- Professional resume
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.