PRN- Call Center Rep
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: PRN- As Needed
Shift : 1 st - Days
Location: 210 MARIE LANGDON DRIVE, MANCHESTER, 40962, KY
Schedule patients with physicians via incoming and outbound calls with a focus on customer service. Provides operational support in delivery of patient care in a call setting environment. Responsible for answering phones in a timely and professional manner, scheduling appointments, obtain and input insurance information. Follow schedule rules as established by department and providers. Complete medical records request as required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Communicates in a cordial, professional manner with patients via phone.
· Complete patient cases for incoming callers to appropriate department / providers.
· Log all patient communication within patient chart during or after patient call.
· New patient registration (inputting demographic information, insurance information, etc.).
· Must have medical knowledge as it relates to patient coordination of care.
· Collaborates with provider offices to monitor utilization of resources to deliver quality of care in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
· Improves positive patient satisfaction outcomes be assuring that all quality measures are met in regard to our patients’ experience.
· Updates computer referring physician data base.
· Works with online scheduling system and EHR.
· Verifies patient data and insurance to ensure it is updated for accurate billings.
· Handles patient concerns or refers to administration appropriately.
· Fills patient cancellation slots efficiently in keeping schedules booked for the practitioners.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
Individuals must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
· Proficient with computer programs: Email, Word, Skype Business.
· Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively communicating with all levels of management, staff and outside vendors and patients.
· Strong emphasis on organizational skills and strong attention to detail and ability and willingness to multi-task.
· Ability to deal with data that is of a sensitive and confidential nature.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Displays professional interactions with all levels of internal and external patients’/customers as demonstrated by work history and interview process.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of insurance verification and plans.
· Posses a high level of organizational skills and effective time management to prioritize and adjust workflow according to changing needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· High School Graduate or Equivalent
· Previous customer service experience.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Manchester
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23041965
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $17.61 - $17.61
Location: Manchester, KY
Job ID: 23041965
Job Family: Administration
Shift: 1 - Day