AdventHealth CMA/Medical Scribe - Urology in Manchester, Kentucky
Certified Medical Assistant/Medical Scribe AdventHealtLondon - Urology
Location Address: London, KY
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Manchester
Small town with a family-like workplace
Centrally located to outdoor recreation activities
Faith based Organization
Community Involvement always giving back to the community
Full Time 8-5 Mon-Thurs, 8-12 noon Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Obtain patient vitals and reason for visitObtain patient vitals and reason for visit
· Provide patient care in the clinic setting under the guidance of the providerProvide patient care in the clinic setting under the guidance of the provider
· Accurately and thoroughly document medical visits and procedures as they are being performed by the surgeons and family practice providers at bedside
What You Will Need:
· High school diploma or GEDHigh school diploma or GED
· CMA experience in the office setting equivalent to one yearCMA experience in the office setting equivalent to one year
· BLS certificationBLS certification
CMA/Medical Scribe is responsible for facilitating patient flow in the clinic by ensuring accurate and complete medical record for each patient. Assists the Medical Provider by recording details into the Electronic Medical Record. Facilitates timely return on any test(s) the Medical Provider has ordered.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Manchester
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.