AdventHealth License Practical Nurse in Manchester, Kentucky
Clinic LPN AdventHealth Manchester - Cardiology
Location Address: 210 Marie Langdon Drive Manchester, KY
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Manchester
Small town with a family-like workplace
Centrally located to outdoor recreation activities
Faith based Organization
Community Involvement always giving back to the community
You Will Be Responsible For:
· As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
· The LPN is responsible for implementing the nursing process in accordance with the professional practice and understands and adheres to established company policies and regulatory procedures.
· Communicate with physicians to secure/clarify orders for services.
· Organizes a screening process to assist in identification of patients who may benefit from post-acute visits, 30, 60, and 90 days evaluation.
What You Will Need:
· Three (3) years LPN experience within a clinic setting preferred
· Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred preferred
· Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas preferred
· Successful completion of an accredited practical nurse program required
· One (1) year clinical experience required
· Maintains professional licensure of a License Practical Nurse in the state of Kentucky
· BLS certification required within 90 days of hire date
Responsible for continuity of care across the continuum with emphasis on quality patient outcomes and cost-effectiveness through decreased length of stay, and control of resource utilization. Provides Patient/family instruction, scheduled physician appointments, any additional discharge collaboration/coordination in the hospital’s EMR and coordinates activities per patient’s need. The LPN will be responsible for triaging patients, phone calls, and lab results same day or within 72 hours. They will assist with placing orders, reviewing medication list and daily charges. Maintain compliance with OIG, HFAP, Joint Commission and other regulatory agencies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.