Nuclear Medicine Technologist AdventHealth Manchester
Location Address: Manchester, KY
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Manchester
Small town with a family-like workplace
Centrally located to outdoor recreation activities
Faith based Organization
Community Involvement always giving back to the community
Full Time Mon- Fri 8:30-5
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Must be able to produce very high quality special imaging with little supervision.
· Must be willing and able to assist the Radiologist in his/her interpretation of exams.
· Must be able to function effectively in a team-oriented environment.
· Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
· Must be familiar with age specific criteria.
· Able to demonstrate competency in all applicable areas.
What You Will Need:
High School Graduate or GED
Graduate of 2 year Radiologic Technology program
Registered with ARRT at Rad Tech
Under the general direction of the Radiology Manager, with the clinical supervision of the Radiologist performs examinations of patients of all ages for assisting in diagnosis of patient illness.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Manchester
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: AdventHealth Manchester
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.