AdventHealth OB Technician FT Days in Manchester, Kentucky
Location Address: 210 Marie Langdon Drive, Manchester, KY 40962
Community Involvement always giving back to the community
- Provide bedside patient care including vital signs, blood sugars, baths, feeding and repositioning
- Provide assistance to nurse when providing patient care
- Provide excellent customer service
- High school diploma or GED
- CPR required
- Experience as an OR Tech preferred
- Maintains current Nursing Assistant Certificate in the state of Kentucky preferred
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the obstetrics/gynecology and newborn nursery setting. Communicates with nurses/team leasers/coworkers, as appropriate bout the patient’s clinical condition. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition. Additionally, is able to perform general patient care technician duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.