AdventHealth RN Home Health-FT Days in Manchester, Kentucky
RN Home Health AdventHealth Manchester
Location Address: 210 Marie Langdon Drive, Manchester, KY 40962
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Manchester
- Small town with a family like workplace
- Centrally located to outdoor recreational activities
- Faith based Organization
- Community Involvement always giving back to the community
- Career Advancement
Full-time Day Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Organize and implement individual patient care based on ongoing interpretation of physiological, psychological, sociological deficits affecting the state of health
- Supervise and plan Home Health Aide activities appropriate to individual patient care
- Utilize excellent verbal & written communication
- Admit new patients according to department procedures
- Maintain clinical record information in accordance with established standards and within established time frames.
What You Will Need:
- KY RN license
- Have at least one (1) year of acute care experience preferred
- Current BLS
This position is accountable for providing professional activities as identified and planned by the RN Case Manager in the Patient Care Plan to maximize function within the home restoring health.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Home Care
Organization: AdventHealth Manchester
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.