AdventHealth RN-PCU FT Days in Manchester, Kentucky
Location Address: 210 Marie Langdon Drive, Manchester, KY 40962
Centrally located to outdoor recreation activities
Community Involvement always giving back to the community
- Assess Patients and Respond to Changes in Patient Conditions
- Manage Emergency Patient Situations such as Codes
- Maintain mental and reasoning capabilities
- Ability to prioritize work
- Knowledge to identify patient acuity levels
- Two year degree in Nursing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- One year ED experience preferred
Maintains professional licensure of the Registered Nurse in the state of Kentucky
- BLS required
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the acute care setting. Communicates with physician’s / team leaders / coworkers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.