AdventHealth Telehealth Coordinator in Manchester, Kentucky
Telehealth Coordinator AdventHealth Manchester
Location Address: 210 Marie Langdon Drive Manchester, KY
Top Reasons To Work at AdventHealth Manchester
- Small town with a family-like workplace
- Centrally located to outdoor recreation activities
- Faith based Organization
- Community Involvement always giving back to the community
- Career Advancement
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plan and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; and determining system improvements
• Is responsible for the successful implementation and ongoing management of Telehealth care in conjunction with standards, protocols, guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Available as a resource to the nursing staff and ancillary departments to provide education and training on the use of telehealth services
• Assists in orientation and development of programs leading to Private Label programs as required
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Background in Healthcare
- Operational knowledge of telehealth equipment
- Telehealth Certification Preferred
Telehealth Coordinator will play a key organizational role in the coordination and communication of telehealth care for patients in the ER, physician office, outpatient clinic, or other ambulatory settings. Organizational skills, flexibility, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to navigate through multiple technology platforms are also the key components of the position. This person works with qualified healthcare providers to ensure the best outcome for the patient, and other healthcare team members to coordinate, communicate and educate all of those involved in the care of the patient.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Manchester
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.