AdventHealth CNA M/S Nights in Mansfield, Texas
Nurse Assistant Texas Health Mansfield- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Texas Health Mansfield- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
· Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
· Provide holistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
· Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
· Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
· Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
Full Time Nights
12-hour shifts, 36 hours a week
When you work your 12-hour shifts in between the times below, you will add these differentials to your base rate:
7a-3p = base rate, no diffs
3p-11p add $.75
11p-7a add $.75
Weekends add another $.40 to all shifts and rates
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Answers telephone in a courteous manner, using name, title and location, within four rings, relaying information to appropriate nurse on a consistent basis.
- Answers patient calls via intercom within one minute and refers message to appropriate nurse to promote prompt service to the patients on a consistent basis.
- Notifies Charge Nurse/RN of pending admissions; notifies nurse of patient's arrival on unit or return to room from surgery/procedure with no more than three (3) documented variances, as observed by Charge Nurse/RN.
- Prepares charts for new admissions. Prepares charts for medical records following patient dismissal.
What You Will Need:
Six to twelve months previous CNA, unit secretary, monitor technician, or equivalent medical experience preferred
CNA License OR Nurse Tech Course or medical experience in lieu of education
Fundamentals of Nursing class if in Nursing school which is lieu of CNA license
Perform general clerical duties, observe the telemetry monitors for a designated time frame, and specific non-professional services under the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse/RN, to expedite the efficient function of the nursing unit consistent with the philosophy, goals, policies and procedures of the Nursing Department and hospital administration. Operate the call light system and recognize emergency alarms. Must be able to recognize and document basic arrhythmias and respond appropriately. Must be able to perform a variety of specific patient care activities, consistent with goals, philosophy, standards and guidelines of the nursing department and the hospital.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.