All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Hospital Mansfield- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Shift : Nights
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX 76063
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
· Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
· Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Emergency Services, Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
· Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
· Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 1000 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Advanced Imaging Technologist performing CT/XRAY participates in technical duties directly involved with the CT scanner and the Diagnostic Imaging, including developing, initiating, and monitoring procedures for the effective utilization of this unit. The Advanced Imaging Technologist CT/XRAY actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of AdventHealth. All duties are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Maintains equipment by daily Q.A
· Sets up and adjusts equipment per protocol, radiologist and/or procedure performance.
· Accepts patients and assess' their condition to determine proper handling and special requirements. Explains and prepares the patient for the exam requested.
· Assists in the administration and administers various chemical substances in order to render specific organs or systems opaquer.
· Reviews patient charts and requests with the radiologist to ensure the proper examination and diagnostic results are obtained.
· Quality controls all images, maintains inventory, and adheres to safety regulations. Participates in training of department personnel, including students.
Relies on extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology to obtain the maximum diagnostic image corresponding to body parts.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· High School Grad or Equiv and 1+ years experience
· Basic Life Support
· ARRT (CT) Computed Tomography Technician
· MRT with TMB
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23042577
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: -
Location: Mansfield, TX
Job ID: 23042577
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 3 - Night