AdventHealth Dish Room Operator - Mansfield in Mansfield, Texas
Dish Room Operator - Texas Health Mansfield- A joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield:
· Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
· Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
· Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
· Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
· Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
Day Shift – Full Time and Part Time Available
You Will Be Responsible For:
Responsible for providing clean sanitized dishes, flatware, utensils, pots and pans, etc., according to safety and sanitary regulations to assure vessels, utensils, etc.
Meets established schedules and deadlines in all phases of dish room operation.
Deliver late trays accurately and on schedule as assigned.
Transport patient carts to and from nursing units each meal.
Works various stations on patient tray line as assigned.
Replaces all clean dishes, pot and pans, utensils, etc., to the proper locations by using proper handling techniques.
Cleans and sanitizes all carts and dishes in accord to sanitization processes.
Delivers food trays to patients following specific procedures and observing strict confidentiality.
Understands and complies with all procedures pertaining to usage and dilution of all cleaning compounds.
Understands and complies with all cleaning and sanitizing procedures regarding ware handling, such as scraping. Presoaking, proper placement in dish machine, not overloading racks, allowing ware to ride to end of dish machine before removing, touching clean ware with clean, sanitized, gloved hands only and touching only edges, handles and outside surfaces of all clean ware. Employees must wear gloves while scraping dishes.
Understand and comply with procedures related to the various patient tray line stations such as starter, hot vegetable server, bread/beverage, etc.
Practices proper sanitation procedures according to established regulations in all phases of the work program to assure safe, sanitary food service to all patients, patrons, etc., at all times.
Other duties as assigned or requested
What You Will Need:
No previous experience required
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Responsible for running dish machine and disposal and maintaining entire dish room operation, on schedule, according to sanitation and safety regulations. Transports patient meal carts, operates various patient tray line stations and delivers all patient trays and late trays.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.