AdventHealth Environmental Services Associate - Mansfield in Mansfield, Texas
Environmental Services Associate - Texas Health Mansfield- A joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield:
· Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
· Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
· Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
· Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
· Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
Day Shift and Evening Shift Available
You Will Be Responsible For:
Cleans assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, and sanitizing all surfaces
Follows policies and procedures in accordance with facility standards
Stocks paper items and other supplies in assigned areas as necessary or designated
Demonstrates a complete knowledge of infection control, isolation procedures and proper operation of cleaning equipment related to cleaning. Documents all work that has been performed
Stocks cart daily with paper products and cleaning solution. Cleans patient rooms, public areas, restrooms, offices and ancillary rooms in assigned areas. Collects and disposes of trash (contaminated or non-contaminated) in an appropriate manner. Collects and stages soiled linen for pick up. Procedures include but are not limited to: sweeping, dust mopping, damp mopping, high dusting, wall washing, scrubbing, bed making and vacuuming
Dispose of normal and biohazardous waste and handle Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Performs other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
High School Education or Equivalent.
Ability to maintain equipment and work areas in a clean and safe condition
Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English
Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Performs a variety of environmental services to maintain assigned areas in a clean and orderly condition. Maintains supplies and/or equipment in clean, and working condition.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.