AdventHealth Nutritional Services Supervisor in Mansfield, Texas
Supervisor of Nutrition Services - Texas Health Mansfield- A joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield:
· Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
· Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
· Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
· Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
· Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
Day Shift – Full Time
You Will Be Responsible For:
Supervises the daily activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities. Trains new employees. opening and closing kitchen cafe, verifies patients diets as needed
Supervises all staff by assigning work, training, evaluation performance, progressive discipline and recommending termination as is appropriate and handles hiring
Ensures departmental compliance with applicable regulations, internal/external standards, policies and procedures
Performs other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
High School Education or equivalent
One year of technical service experience
Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English and understand food service terms
Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Supervises food and nutrition services activities and resources. Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.