AdventHealth PBX Operator - Night Shift in Mansfield, Texas
PBX Operator - Texas Health Mansfield- A joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield:
· Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
· Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
· Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
· Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
· Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
Full Time - Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
Operate multi-position console and other communication systems in order to route callers to appropriate personnel.
Answers incoming calls and provides routinely requested information quickly and in a professional manner. Directs calls to proper person or department.
Pages emergency codes and announcements in a professional manner and according to specific guidelines.
Pages or uses beeper for required physician, department head or other hospital personnel in a professional manner for outside calls and in-house requests, according to hospital paging policies.
Performs light clerical duties, housekeeping and other tasks as assigned by the Director of Patient Access, as well as, exhibiting care with hospital property.
Able to use the computer to look up or generate information needed for switchboard responsibilities.
Orders, issues, and maintains beepers for hospital employees.
What You Will Need:
High school education or equivalent required.
Some experience with multi-position console is helpful.
Operates multi-purpose console and other communication systems in order to communicate incoming and outgoing calls and messages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.