All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Hospital Mansfield- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time (Nights)
Shift : 7:00pm - 7:00am
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road, Mansfield, TX 76063
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
· Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
· Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Emergency Services, Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
· Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
· Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 1000 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Lead Charge Nurse I coordinates the care and service of selected patient populations across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization of and monitors health care resources; and assumes a leadership role with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes. The Lead Charge Nurse I will adhere to and follow the goals, philosophy, standards and guidelines of Texas Health Huguley. Additional duties will be but are not limited to: Staff schedule, Chart audits per director’s request and assignment, 1 to 2 monthly in-services, assist with development and implementation of policies and protocols. Must have an active role on Unit Base Council and Partnership Council.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assesses, develops, implements and evaluates a comprehensive plan of care through a multidisciplinary care team process in conjunction with the patient/family in internal and external settings.
· Comprehensively assess patients' goals as well as their biophysical, psychosocial, environmental and discharge planning needs and financial status.
· Procures services and advocates on behalf of the patient/family for scarce resources.
· Contacts other key members of the team as needed.
· Works collaboratively with staff members involved in care of case managed population.
· Seeks peer consultation regarding cases that present problems/significant variances.
· Acts as a liaison to post-hospital care providers and community health resources.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
· Active Texas RN license required
· BLS Certification
· Maintains ACLS certification and Advanced Certification if required for the unit
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: Texas Health Mansfield
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23036118
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $36.155 - $54.233
Location: Mansfield, TX
Job ID: 23036118
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day