AdventHealth RN ICU - FT Nights in Mansfield, Texas
Registered Nurse ICU - Texas Health Mansfield - operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 2300 Lone Star Road, Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Mansfield; Mansfield, TX
- Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
- Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual by praying with patients and family members. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
- Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women's Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
- Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for "Best Places to Live". Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next 10 years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
Full Time Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses, develops, implements and evaluates a comprehensive plan of care through a multidisciplinary care team process in conjunction with the patient/family in internal and external settings.
- Comprehensively assess patients' goals as well as their biophysical, psychosocial, environmental and discharge planning needs by procuring services through hospital resources.
- Contacts other key members of the team as needed.
- Seeks peer consultation regarding cases that present problems/significant variances.
What You Will Need:
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas, or in a qualifying compact state.
- Achieves and maintains appropriate certification for assigned unit within first six months of employment.
- ACLS must be obtained within 90 days
The Staff RN coordinates the care and service of selected patient populations across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization of and monitors health care resources; and provides input and information to the interdisciplinary team via the Charge Nurse to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes. The Staff RN will adhere to and follow the goals, philosophy, policies, standards and guidelines of Texas Health Mansfield.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.