All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Hospital Mansfield- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Night Shift
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX 76063
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
· Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
The role you’ll contribute:
The Staff RN coordinates the care and service of selected patient populations across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization of and monitors health care resources; and provides input and information to the interdisciplinary team via the nurse leadership to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes. The Staff RN will adhere to and follow the goals, philosophy, policies, standards and guidelines of Texas Health Huguley.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assesses, develops, implements and evaluates a comprehensive plan of care through a multidisciplinary care team process in conjunction with the patient/family in internal and external settings.
· Comprehensively assess patients' goals as well as their biophysical, psychosocial, environmental and discharge planning needs by procuring services through hospital resources.
· Compassionately give personal patient care with consideration for physiological and psychosocial needs.
· Oversees and coordinates patient care delivered by the multidisciplinary care team while keeping nurse leadership informed.
· Communicates on an on-going basis between patient/family/medical staff/multidisciplinary care team and third-party payors as necessary.
· Delivers care in a manner that preserves/protects client autonomy, dignity and rights.
· Associate remains flexible to changing systems, is expected to demonstrated quality and effectiveness in work habits and treat staff, physician and/or advance nurse practitioners, patients and families with consideration and respect.
· Monitors Electronic Medical Record for new physician and/or advance nurse practitioner orders and diagnostic results.
· Performs all duties relating to Real Time Scanning accurately and efficiently.
· Performs all other duties as assigned.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Registered Nurse with Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of Texas.
· Achieves and maintains NRP, BLS, and ACLS certification within first 6 months of employment.
· Achieves and maintains STABLE certification within first year of employment.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: Texas Health Mansfield
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23036261
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $34.779 - $52.168
Location: Mansfield, TX
Job ID: 23036261
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night