AdventHealth Dietary Aide Full Time Positions in Merriam, Kansas
Dietary Aide AdventHealth Care Center Shawnee
Walk-in Applicants Welcome for Immediate Interview
9700 West 62nd Street
Merriam, KS 66203
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Shawnee Mission
· AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
· The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
· The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
· The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
· Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
Set up trays and food service carts accurately and timely.
Serve and bus trays.
Pour, cover, and label beverages.
Assist in preparing, covering, and labeling food.
Clean work area.
Assist in proper care, use, and cleaning of kitchen equipment.
Perform dishwashing, cleaning, and sanitation duties.
Assist with food storage.
Operate the dishwashing machine to ensure proper cleaning, and sanitation of dishes, silverware, glasses, cups, pots, pans, and other food preparation utensils.
Dispose of waste and garbage.
Attends staff education, training, and other meetings.
Observe infection control procedures related to the Dietary Department.
Follow facility safety program.
Complies with local, state, and federal codes and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What You Will Need:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
Provide accurate, timely food service to meet residents’ needs in compliance with federal, state, and local requirements. Maintain all dietary equipment in a safe and sanitary manner
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.