AdventHealth Driver (CNA) Full Time Days in Merriam, Kansas
Driver (CNA) Full Time Days AdventHealth Care Center Shawnee
Walk-in Applicants Welcome for Immediate Interview
9700 West 62nd Street
Merriam, KS 66203
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Shawnee
· AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
· The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
· The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
· The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
· Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
Full Time, Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Responsible for operating all aspects of the facility vehicle safely.
· Schedule service as maintenance dictates.
· Maintain all documentation related to the facility vehicle to be sure that information is valid and current.
· Inspect and certify the hydraulic life annually.
· Complete the transportation log after each transport.
· Wash and clean the interior as needed.
· Safely unload, load, and secure residents for transport.
· Attends staff education, training and other meetings
· Maintains professional conduct while interacting with residents
· Follows facility policies and procedures including but not limited to resident rights, infection control, dignity, etc.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
Good interpersonal skills
Understand and carry out detailed oral and written instructions
Willingness to perform routine manual work which require the ability to lift heavy objects
Good physical endurance
Willingness to work under all weather conditions
Ability to read, write, and speak English
The Facility Driver is responsible for all aspects of operating the facility vehicle safely. They are also responsible for assuring that it is maintained and clean.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.