AdventHealth Dietary Aide Full Time in New Smyrna, Florida
Dietary Aide Full Time Day Shift
AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Great Health Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Amazing Organization to work for
- Career growth and advancement potential
- $8 per day Meal Allowance
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of Daytona Beach.
Work Hours/Shift: SHIFTS will range from 6:30am-9:30pm
Full Time Day Shifts and rotating weekends
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Keep Room Service cold side stocked, cleaned, and organized
- Prepares cold food and beverages according to recipe and production needs
- Takes inventory of nursing pantries, prepares and assembles and stocks bulk nourishments; rotates, cleans and sanitizes following HACCP guidelines. Maintains daily accuracy in documentation for billing
- Serves food on tray line, records temperatures for required items
- Sets up cafe food stations at each meal in a timely manner
What You Will Need:
- At least one year experience in food service experience in hospitality or healthcare industry required
- Must have basic math skills and ability to read, write, and follow oral and written instructions in English
- Good customer service skills required
- Computer skills required
Under the direct supervision of the FANS director and management team, the cashier assists in the preparation, set up, serving and sales of food and beverage in the cafe. Operates cash register. Cleans and sanitizes work areas, front of house equipment and maintains safety standards.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.