AdventHealth Dietary Aide Part Time in New Smyrna, Florida
Dietary Aide Part Time Day Shift AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
- Great Health Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Amazing Organization to work for
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of New Smyrna Beach.
- Keep Room Service cold side stocked, cleaned, and organized
- Prepares cold food and beverages according to recipe and production needs
- Takes inventory of nursing pantries, prepares and assembles and stocks bulk nourishments; rotates, cleans and sanitizes following HACCP guidelines. Maintains daily accuracy in documentation for billing
- Serves food on tray line, records temperatures for required items
- Sets up cafe food stations at each meal in a timely manner
- Keeps all food and supplies restocked and attractively displayed
- Ensures the highest customer service interactions
- Sets up cash drawer and operates cash register with accurate cash handling
- Processes Café transactions through the Cash Register CBORD system using accurate item selection and correct payment options
- May be required to transport food items and supplies, using company vehicle
- Maintains condition and cleaning of floors, dish room equipment, pot sink, work station and equipment used in
- Empties department trash cans and removes trash to the dock for compacting and placement in appropriate containers
- Drains and cleans dish machine at designated times
- Washes pots and pans in 3 compartment sink as needed
What You Will Need:
- At least one year experience in food service experience in hospitality or healthcare industry preferred
- Must have basic math skills and ability to read, write, and follow oral and written instructions in English
- Good customer service skills required
- Computer skills required
Under the direct supervision of the FANS director and management team, the cashier assists in the preparation, set up, serving and sales of food and beverage in the cafe. Operates cash register. Cleans and sanitizes work areas, front of house equipment and maintains safety standards.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.