All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
· Schedule: Full Time
· Shift : 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
· The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach: 401 Palmetto Street, New Smyrna, Florida 32168
The role you’ll contribute:
As an Environmental Service Associate you will perform a variety of environmental services to maintain assigned areas in a clean and orderly condition. Maintains supplies and/or equipment in clean and working condition.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Cleans assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, and sanitizing all surfaces. Stocks paper items and other supplies in assigned areas as necessary or designated.
· Stocks cart daily with paper products and cleaning solution. Cleans patient rooms, public areas, restrooms, offices, and ancillary rooms in assigned areas.
· Collects and disposes of trash (contaminated or non-contaminated) in an appropriate manner. Collects and stages soiled linen for pick up. Procedures include but are not limited to sweeping, dust mopping, damp mopping, high dusting, wall washing, scrubbing, bed making and vacuuming
· Clean and disinfect areas containing bodily fluids in accordance with facility standards. Dispose of normal and biohazardous waste and handle Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
Ability to maintain equipment and work areas in a clean and safe condition
Ability to read, write and speak conversational English
Basic computer skills and use of mouse and keyboard
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Environmental Services
Organization: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034580
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 605 LIVE OAK ST
Pay Range: $15 - $18
Location: New Smyrna, FL
Job ID: 23034580
Job Family: Environmental Services
Shift: 1 - Day