AdventHealth Marketing Physician Liaison in New Smyrna, Florida
Marketing Physician Liaison AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Location Address: 401 Palmetto Street, New Smyrna, Florida 32168
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Career growth and advancement potential
Health Insurance Coverage
High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of New Smyrna Beach.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrated business development and strategy development.
- Demonstrated use of analytic tools to research and identify strategic business opportunities.
- Effective in maintaining and growing business to AdventHealth from physicians as indicated in volume reports.
- Responds quickly to issues identified by physicians, skillful in communicating to the appropriate administrator(s) and responding back to the physician.
- Implements strategic physician marketing plans and strategies, understanding profitability, sets appropriate tracking mechanisms and demonstrates positive ROI. Works with strategically identified physicians to facilitate introductions to physicians and/or hospital programs and services with a focus on building AdventHealth Hospital’s business.
- Demonstrates skill and persistence in overcoming objections, while identifying and following through with opportunities. Assist with the development, distributes and communication of key information as directed by hospital administration.
- Effective in identifying business opportunities and refers leads to appropriate leadership individual.
- Meets with physician referral line candidates in a timely manner, obtaining LOU and Physician Referral Profiles.
- Successful in securing face to face meetings with physicians or key decision-makers in practices.
- Effective in articulating issues facing departments, which can impact marketability and have the ability to suggest potential solutions.
- Tracks key visits, blitzes, opportunities and issues in Salesforce weekly. Completes event reports, including ROI for each event and provides to Physician Liaison Manager on a quarterly basis.
- Stays within allocated budget, appropriately manages and reports timely in budget spreadsheet.
- Works with Physician Liaison counterparts and direct to consumer marketing team.
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Five years relevant health care experience may be substituted for degree.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work with computer systems including Microsoft Office, MarketWare and other relevant programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or Health Science required.
- Two or more years’ health care or sales experience required. Must possess the ability to implement initiatives in a strategic manner with minimal supervision and possess fundamental knowledge of marketing and sales.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Florida driver’s license required.
Responsible for establishing, building and maintaining strategic relationships between our physicians and their office staff and hospital administration. Responsible for promoting and marketing AdventHealth Hospital programs and services to physicians and their office staff. Timely identification and resolution of issues that affect our Medical Staff and the effective delivery of health care.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.