AdventHealth Marketing Strategist in New Smyrna, Florida
High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of New Smyrna Beach.
- Helps manage the day-to-day strategic marketing efforts for assigned service lines and/or dedicated markets with an overall regional and network focus for the Central Florida Division.
- Coordinates with the Research team to develop market analysis and market research and obtains competitor, consumer and/or physician intel to develop effective marketing plans; setting goals, strategies and tactics to ensure operational business goals are met.
- Regularly monitors patient volume, market share, online engagement and brand preference; implements tracking mechanisms on marketing initiatives to show success and reconcile ROI.
- Develops and maintains physician relationships and create physician marketing strategies, including traditional and digital initiatives to drive physician referrals; collaborating with Physician Relations/Sales team on physician-to-physician marketing strategies; and/or providing effective market opportunities for lectures and events, and community relationships.
- Manages and oversees websites related to area of focus for updates or development; collaborates with Digital Strategy team assuring best practices and implementing effective online and social media strategies to drive volume and engagement.
- Works collaboratively with Creative team, providing clear objectives and goals, with timely feedback and reasonable deadlines for development of effective deliverables.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently utilizing effective problem-solving skills to develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives, seeking marketing leadership for guidance and support.
- Introductory management skills and advanced organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a face-paced work environment.
- Advanced knowledge and skills to create and manage integrated marketing programs, to include: marketing planning; volume driving strategies; creative concepting and execution; corporate communications; digital and social media; development of media stories, effective project management, event planning; community sponsorships and outreach, and research analysis.
- Effective collaborator; able to drive accelerated results through sharing of ideas and building strong cross- and inter-departmental relationships with executives, staff, physicians, and/or community partners.
- Strong presentation and writing/story-telling skills.
- Sound critical thinker with the ability to analyze data with attention to detail and accuracy in order to make strategic decisions and recommendations that produce measurable results.
- Advanced experience in emerging digital media and technologies; proficient in social media platforms.
- Demonstrates proven ability to work well with others using tact and diplomacy.
- Effective project management, organization and continue focus on professional development.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum four (4) years of marketing or related experience with complex project management and/or comprehensive campaign results
- Previous experience in healthcare industry preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
The Marketing Strategist works with the Marketing Manager and/or Senior Manager, to help manage day-to-day marketing planning and execution for key service lines and/or market specific and network/regional strategies. Applies working knowledge of market research, analytics and intel to develop and organize plans that competitvely differentiate AdventHealth and ensures the growth of volume, market share, share of spend and overall brand awareness. Builds strong relationships with stakeholders to advance AdventHealth’s strategic vision. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.