AdventHealth Monitor Tech Full Time Day in New Smyrna, Florida
Monitor Tech Full Time Nights AdventHealth New Smyra Beach
Location Address: 401 Palmetto Street, New Smyra, FL 32168
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
- Work for a Faith-Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Patient and Employee Focused Organization Providing Whole Patient Care
- Competitive Salaries and Comprehensive Benefits
- Opportunities for Education Reimbursement for Career Advancement
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
Full Time Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Monitors cardiac telemetries from a centralized location.
- Recognizes rhythms/arrhythmias and communicates changes promptly to the primary care nurse and/or charge nurse.
- Recognizes lethal dysrhythmias quickly and correctly and alerts unit nurses without delay.
- Documents rhythm strips every 4 hours and with each change in rhythm.
- Enters patient data into cardiac monitoring system.
- Assures accurate location of patients within centralized monitoring system.
What You Will Need:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year monitor tech experience preferred.
Primary Function- Surveillance of arrhythmia monitors. Reports changes in cardiac rhythm promptly to primary nurse and/or charge nurse.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.