AdventHealth Phlebotomist-Uncertified PRN Days in New Smyrna, Florida
Phlebotomist II PRN Days
AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Location Address: 401 Palmetto Street, New Smyrna, Florida 32168
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Faith based organization
Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
Career growth and advancement potential
High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of New Smyrna Beach.
What you will be responsible for:
- Performs venipuncture, capillary punctures, and drug screens in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Applies the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients/clients/ families served (infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric).
- Prints and charts appropriate reports for the inpatient charts, if necessary.
- Assists with orientation for new employees.
- Other duties as business needs arise.
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
- FL Driver's License with clean driving record required for company vehicle
Safely and accurately obtain, label, accession and prepare for testing blood and/or body fluid samples from patients by venipuncture, capillary puncture, and/or, drug screens and glucose tolerance as needed for all patients (including infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric). Obtain and process customer information to accurately register patients, order tests, and route completed laboratory and histology/cytology test results, as required.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.